Is the variable opinions surrounding the issue of sex during pregnancy. Some believe that is incorrect, some think that it is right, while some find them that comprises the two extremes.
Those who say is wrong is the cause. Some of them are that sex is not safe during pregnancy, the baby may have been injured, the baby could see them, it may cause a miscarriage, or that it is "unclean".
Those who say is correct, confirm that it will facilitate the delivery, reduce infidelity, create strong ties between the pair, and so on.
But sex during pregnancy is not in the wrong and is not completely secure.
The only thing is that it should be done carefully and should consult with your doctor before you love your wife, even though she is pregnant. In particular, this is important if you have previously had the abortion case (s).
World in my part of the loss in mass is that during the first three months of pregnancy should be no discrimination on the basis of sex. The belief is that it can cause to come down during pregnancy ("come down" has its own language, in the middle of the expenditure of time).
Although I have heard that is medically appropriate for is sex during pregnancy, but I think it is better to avoid in the first trimester. It is a certainty not to do during this period.
The mood, I always make the transfer. We want to do it, when we use normally, these two styles and recommend them.
The dog-style
This style (unfortunately, my wife kneels. As a dog), and you from behind. If you want to really run his cloud nine, don't forget the clit.
The location of the session
Sitting on a Chair to sit on top of me and my wife. In this position, he directs the break, so is the body of the ear hair, tits free porn, and the other side of the attractions of the city to concentrate on.
And for the baby, I don't have to worry about. I know that if my wife feel pain at the same time, when we are making love, it means that we are hurting the baby.
You can see sex during pregnancy is not Taboo in itself. I enjoy it a lot, in particular, where it began to my wife. It is soooooooo sweet.
Remember, he is, and so the little Extras bigging, and here. Now you can see, why do I still have sex, even in the fact that my wife is pregnant.
Sam I am and I just need you: someone in the exchange of information. My blogs get information is always free, and they are different, the results of the investigation. Therefore, it is always free. Just click here and see for yourself, or copy and paste this address in your browser, if you select the http://www.pregnantfathers.blogspot.com/does not work.
01.38
raksye blog
Posted in
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar